This small village church was built in 1827 from plastered brick, with a gable roof hipped down to the east. A bell tower is attached to the west of this hall-type structure: it once bore an open lantern on its pavilion roof. The present spire is greatly simplified. The tower contains a historic bronze bell dating back to the memorable year of 1648 (the end of the Thirty Years’ War).
The interior of the church is very inelaborate, with a flat, plastered ceiling. There is a pulpit altar on the eastern side. On all other walls there are galleries supported by octagonal wooden pillars reaching to the ceiling with chalice-shaped capitals. The baptismal font dates from 1722, while the pews are from the original period of construction.