The church in Heinersdorf is a granite structure from the 2nd half of the 13th century, and the oldest building of the long strung-out village. In the past, it also served as a stronghold. The equipment of the church has a high art historic value, and the most noteworthy item is the Baroque altar. Some further interior features were designed by the master architect Berlischky from Schwedt. The master organ builder Kaltschmidt from Stettin installed the organ in 1850.