The church in Rosenow was first mentioned in a document in 1326. Following war, destruction and weather impact, the remainders of the old church were torn down except for its foundations. The new church that still exists today was built on these footings. It was inaugurated on September 22, 1754. The most recent big investment was the organ by Albert Hollenbach (1850 to 1904) that was acquired in 1896. It was renovated in 1995 and can now be played again.