At its core, the memorial church in Rosow is a granite structure from the 13th century. The Baroque steeple top was destroyed in 1945. In 2006, the church was inaugurated again by the Gedächtnis-Kirche Rosow e.V. friends’ association. It is now a steel frame structure (46 metres) and a memorial church and place of remembrance, warning and reconciliation (memorial site “Flight and expulsion as a consequence of the 2nd World War”).