The Templin Thermalsoleheilbad (thermal brine spa) is surrounded by the rolling hills of Uckermark. The small historic town, also known as the "Pearl of the Uckermark", is surrounded by its fully preserved medieval weir system with Gothic brick gates. Enjoy the many picturesque spots of the little town and its charming baroque town hall. The town's many cafés and restaurants are perfect for taking a brake. There is plenty of overnight accommodation such as hotels, guesthouses, holiday homes, holiday apartments, a caravan site and a campsite. The NaturTherme spa is a unique microcosm of thermal brine baths and sauna landscapes with different themes, a health and spa area as well as catering outlets, and it's all under one roof.
Tourist information centre services:
- Accommodation service
- Guided tours (including with lanterns at night) (Tuesday 2 p.m. and Saturday 10:30 a.m. or on request, meeting point: tourist information centre)
- Town exploration games for children
- Sale of hiking, water touring and cycling maps
- Sale of fishing licenses for tourists and fishing permits
- Ticket service, sale of wellness packages for the NaturThermeTemplin spa, vouchers, VBB tickets (public transport)
- Guided hikes and canoe tours booking service
- Brochure dispatch
- Regional products and souvenirs
- Package deals
- Booking service for nature park guides, group travel guides, carriage and charabanc rides, guided bicycle tours
- Need to charge your battery? No problem! Here you can charge your e-bike, smartphone or navigation device free of charge.
- Templin-souveniers (plus shipping costs)
Templin voucher (registered mail Euro 4.50)
- Regional products
- Order by telephone or email, payment by bank transfer, the ordered goods will then be posted.